The Moon Sign calendar is a dynamic guide to tissue salt supplementation - a great way to support energy and wellbeing that refreshes your body with minerals in a harmonious natural cycle. For centuries, farmers have reported that plants and yields are healthier when observing the moon signatures. A similar principle applies here.
Many women, in particular, are aware of the monthly changes in their energy, tension and stress levels. Whether you are male or female, you can optimise your wellbeing by harmonising with nature.
Hover over the calendar to reveal the tissue salts and colours of the day
Using the Calendar
It's quite simple - use the tissue salt corresponding to the Sun and Moon signs as they change!
Use the Sun sign tissue salt each day for approximately 30 days that the sun occupies each tropical zodiac sign. Add the relevant Moon sign salt, following the changes every 2-3 days through the lunar cycle. Each body zone receives a one-month intensive and a monthly top-up of 2-3 days throughout the year.
- Once a month, you will find a sun sign change in the calendar, usually somewhere around the 20th-21st day of the month, indicating the appropriate salt to use.
- This is listed on the Calendar as Tr-Tr Sun Cnj [relevant sign].
- This [relevant sign] tissue salt and colour guide are featured each month in our online store, so it is quite easy to check the month's special on the shop home page. If you sign in to the AllisOne Apothecary shop, you will receive a 10% discount on these related items each month.
- Check the moon-related salts on our calendar by clicking on the day's details – the relevant salt and supportive colour are listed. This changes much more frequently, approximately every two to three days.
- To these, you can freely add your own constitutional or other recommended salts.
- If you are already following a tissue salt routine, add the salts indicated by the Sun and Moon signs if they are not already part of your program.
You thus need to have all twelve of the original salts available to follow the Almanac. Many people enjoy adding the Bioplasma All-in-One combination, and we run a special 'baker's dozen' on our Collection Sets for this purpose.
Read some Feedback about using the tissue salts this way.
We follow two of nature's cycles:
- the annual cycle of the Sun's seasons;
- the monthly cycle of the Moon phases through the tropical latitudes.
The sun takes a year to complete a journey through the signs and gives us the four seasons of the year through the tropical zodiac. The solar cycle begins at the March equinox when the sun enters the Tropical sign of Aries.
- It crosses the equator heading northwards for three months. This is the southern hemisphere autumn and northern hemisphere spring season.
- When it reaches the Tropic of Cancer at the June Solstice, it turns back and heads south towards the equator again, reaching that at the September equinox, entering the tropical sign of Libra. We have the southern winter and northern summer during this period.
- Three months of southward journey later, marking spring in the south and autumn in the north, the sun reaches the Tropic of Capricorn at the December solstice.
- Again it changes direction and heads toward the equator for the next three months.
- This gives us the sun's seasons - spring, summer, autumn and winter; the seasons are experienced opposite one another depending on which hemisphere you are situated in.
The moon makes the same journey north and south between the tropics but only takes 28-29 days to complete the sun’s annual journey of the seasons in the much shorter time of one month.